DINOGY GRAPHENE 2.0 1000MAH 4S 80C LIPO BATTERY
Now introducing the Dinogy Ultra Graphene 2.0 80C top-of-the-line battery pack for those seeking an edge on the racing circuit. Careful assembly and proprietary formulas combined with Dinogys’ Graphene 2.0 technology results in lower internal resistance, higher energy density, and greater voltage/punch despite load stress.
With the Ultra 80C, Dinogy has worked hard to achieve high-current discharging while reducing heat rise to ensure long-term health and durability—even after many cycles!
ADVANTAGES OVER TRADITIONAL LIPO BATTERIES.
- Higher working voltage – gives your models more “punch”.
- Higher capacity – provides longer flight times.
- Higher durability with reduced performance attenuation – no obvious capacity or power loss after many cycles.
- Lower temperature rise, so less heat after high current discharging. Heat is a killer of Lithium batteries.
- Longer cycle life (1000+).
- Lighter weight – so greater speed and improved handling.
- Perfectly matched cells – Graphene 2.0 technology produces extremely consistent cell voltages.
- Cells :: 4S
- Voltage :: 14.8V
- Capacity :: 1000mAh
- Constant Discharge :: 80C
- Burst Discharge :: 160C
- Max Charge Rate :: 5C
- Connector :: XT60
- Pack Size :: 33 x 22 x 70mm
- Pack Weight :: 116g
ITS A BATTERY, HANDLE IT WITH CARE
- Don’t over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
- Don’t put it beside the high temperature condition.
- Don’t throw it into fire.
- Don’t throw it into water.
PACKAGE CONTENTS ::
- 1 x Dinogy Graphene 2.0 4S-1000mAh 80C Battery