Shipping ETA after 10th Nov 2021 !!!
Stock status will show IN STOCK just to PRE-BOOK your unit.Item will be shipped only after 10th NOV 2021.
ORDER ONCE PLACED FOR THIS ITEM CANNOT BE CANCELLED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES(STORE ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM)
Matek M8Q-5883 GPS Module
The M8Q-5883 GPS with GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS receiver technology and built-in micro patch antenna. For your UAV systems, Robots, RC, FPV or other projects. Compass QMC5883L integrated.
- 72-channel M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Built-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and a small size to be integrated into any design.
- Magnetic sensor QMC5883L integrated
- Max navigation update rate
- 2 Concurrent GNSS(GPS & GLONASS) up to 10 Hz
- Horizontal position accuracy(GPS & GLONASS) 2.5 m CEP
- Velocity accuracy 0.05m/s
- Cold start 26 s
- Aided cold starts: 2 s
- Hot start 1 s
- Tracking & Navigation: –165 dBm
- Reacquisition: –158 dBm
- Cold start: –146 dBm
- Hot start: –155 dBm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Uart (Tx, Rx) interface for GPS SAM-M8Q
- I2C (DA, CL) interface for Compass QMC5883L
- Battery for HOT module start
- Power LED(Red) & Time pulse LED(Blue)
- Dimensions: L20 x W20 x H10 mm
- Weight: 7 gram
- Supported by INAV/Betaflight/Ardupilot, etc.
- M8Q-5883 module, 1 pc
- SH1.0-6P 20cm silicon wire, 1 pc
- Transparent PVC Heat-shrink tube
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS are enabled by default
- Blue PPS LED blinking(1Hz) means 3D fixed
- update rate 1Hz & baud rate 9600 default
- Baud 9600~115200 supported by INAV/BF/Ardupilot
- update rate 5Hz with INAV Protocol
- update rate 10Hz with INAV Protocol
- Compass Alignment(Arrow forward):
- INAV/BF: CW 270° Flip
- Ardupilot/Mission Planner: Rotation None
- BF doesn’t support GPS position hold and RTH, GPS Rescue mode is supported by BF3.5 or last.
- No need compass for Fixed wings with INAV firmware
- The scratches on the ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna.
How to change GPS default baudrate and data rate