Shipping ETA after 10th Nov 2021 !!!
Stock status will show IN STOCK just to PRE-BOOK your unit.Item will be shipped only after 10th NOV 2021.
ORDER ONCE PLACED FOR THIS ITEM CANNOT BE CANCELLED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES(STORE ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM)
Matek System M9N-5883 GNSS & Compass GPS
The Matek System M9N-5883 GNSS & Compass GPS uses multi-constellation GNSS powered by u-Blox NEO-M9N, and the NEO-M9N is a concurrent GNSS receiver that can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
- GNSS u-Blox NEO-M9N (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass QMC5883L
- Patch antenna 25*25*4mm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 50mA
- UART baud rate: 38400 default
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- UART(TX, RX) interface for GNSS NEO-M9N
- I2C(DA, CL) interface for Compass QMC5883L
- JST-GH-6P connector
- 3.3V Power LED, Red
- GNSS PPS LED, Green, blinking(1Hz) when GNSS has 3D fixed
Wiring and Settings
- M9N-5883 5V to Flight controller 4~6V
- M9N-5883 RX to Flight controller UART_TX
- M9N-5883 TX to Flight controller UART_RX
- M9N-5883 CL to Flight controller I2C_SCL
- M9N-5883 DA to Flight controller I2C_SDA
- M9N-5883 G to Flight controller GND
- Compass Alignment(Arrow forward and flat mounting):
- INAV/BetaFLight: CW 270° Flip when flight controller arrow is facing forward also.
- Ardupilot/Mission Planner: Rotation None.
- Protocol: Ublox or NEMA
- Make sure to have compass/magnetometer 10cm away from power lines/ESC/motors/iron-based material
- The scratches on the ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna.
- u-center Windows
- 1 x M9N-5883
- 1 x JST-GH-6P to JST-GH-6P 20cm silicon wire