QAV-R 220mm Quadcopter Combo Kit includes almost all parts to build one drone except any communication devices. The QAV-R FPV racing quadcopter airframe is a lightweight, super-stiff, finely tuned airframe designed for high-performance FPV Drone Racing. The airframe implements 4mm thick removable arms and supports various arm sizes supporting 4″, 5″, and 6″ propellers. QAV-R brand comprises a number of highly specialized components for the FPV Drone Racer.
The kits include QAV-R 220mm RS 2205 Motors, ESCs, Mateksys PDB, 3LED-RGB Board, and other Fitting accessories to build a complete DIY drone.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring 4mm removable arms
- Removable of arms
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip anodized spacers
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- “Bumpers” on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Easy Lipo Access
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams.
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
1 x QAV-R 220mm Quadcopter Combo Kit
1 x QAV-R 220mm Quadcopter Carbon fiber frame
4 x RS 2205 2300KV Brushless Motors (2 x cw and 2 x ccw)
4 x LittleBee BL Heli-S 30A-s ESCs
4 x 3-LED RGB Strip Board
2 x 5030 Propellor Pair
2 x 5045 Triblade Propellor Pair
1 x SP Racing F3 Arco Flight controller
1 x Mateksys PDB-X60 w/BEC 5V & 12V
1 x Fitting Accessories set